Lauriston - Cottage holidays in Broadstairs, Kent
Here are the details for Lauriston ideal for a cottage holiday in Broadstairs, Kent. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Set majestically atop the chalk cliffs on the Kentish coastline and nestled against the grounds of Kingsgate Castle, Lauriston is a stunning Edwardian home. Exquisitely decorated, preserving the original charm of the oak panelled drawing room with a unique copper inglenook fireplace, this luxury home has period features throughout but with the modern convenience of a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen.
With breath-taking gardens and, several outdoor entertainment areas Lauriston is perfect for all seasons – a cosy roaring fire in the winter, to the pristine sandy beaches at Kingsgate Bay or surfing at Joss Bay, cycling the Viking trail along the cliff tops, or golfing across the lane at North Foreland championship golf course.
Broadstairs is a quintessential Victorian seaside town that exudes old-world charm. Fishermen's cottages and Edwardian mansions accent the hills along a coast steeped in history. The town boasts seven sandy bays connected by cliff-top paths, a number of top-rated restaurants, excellent pubs and quaint cafes.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Master bedroom with en-suite.
- Three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Stunning sea views and sea view terrace.
- Landscaped gardens and several outdoor entertaining areas.
- Walking distance to several beaches.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Parking for up to three cars.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Inglenook fireplace with open fire.
- Art deco brick fireplace.
- Integrated double oven with multiple settings and gas hob with five burners.
- Small wine fridge, large fridge and further fridge with large freezer compartment.
- Microwave and dishwasher.
- Quorker tap providing instant boiling water.
- 49’ smart TV with free access to Netflix,Full Sky access and NowTV (please note purchases on NowTV are not permitted).
- Bluetooth speakers with USB connections.
- Highchair, travel cot and two stairgates available on request.
- Laundry room with washing machine and separate dryer.
- Outdoor Stainless steel gas BBQ and Grill
Set majestically atop the chalk cliffs on the Kentish coastline is Lauriston, a stunning Edwardian home with breath-taking gardens and, several outdoor entertainment areas. Stunning sandy beaches and North Foreland Golf Course can be reached on foot in under five minutes.
|Lauriston has the following Facilities
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 995.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- Dog Free
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about Lauriston are for guidance only. kent-cottages.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages across Kent. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.