Sakers Cottage - Cottage holidays in Seal, Kent
Here are the details for Sakers Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Seal, Kent. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Sakers Cottage is a luxury detached Kent Ragstone cottage nestled within the hamlet of Stone Street. The cottage has been fitted to a very high standard with a mix of vintage style and contemporary furnishings including a cosy log burner, integrated iPod docking station, WiFi, Satellite and Apple TV.
Somewhat "off the beaten track" and tucked away with views across apple and pear orchards, paddocks and farmland. The area is perfect for walkers and lovers of National Trust properties. Ightham Mote can be walked to via the little used footpath running past the property. Along the way, depending on the season, meander through lavender fields and gather wild garlic, blackberries and elderflowers. Local pub/restaurants within walking distance include the Bucks Head at Godden Green, the Plough at Ivyhatch and the Chaser at Shipbourne - a good 'walkers' walk away! Free use of the Tennis Court at the property all year round.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom and one en-suite shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Fully enclosed, terraced garden with a slight slope.
- Parking (a few yards from property).
- Sorry, no pets.
- A baby is welcome with own moses basket but sadly the cottage is not equipped for older babies or children.
- The headroom is slightly restricted for taller guests in the bedroom.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Fantastic views overlooking the surrounding fields.
- Fitted electric oven with separate electric hob, microwave.
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Flatscreen television with Freeview in living area.
- Apple TV (used with clients own iTunes accounts for films, payTV and Netflix)
- iPod docking station with integrated ceiling speakers in living area.
- Weber barbecue.
- Tennis Court ( please provide own equipment)
Sakers Cottage nestles within the last remaining Apple and Pear orchards of the area. It has a completely self contained and very private garden. Enjoy long summer days sitting in the shade of the old tree and enjoy the fragrant scent and colours of the summer flowers planted in borders and pots on the paved terrace. During cold winter days, stay cosy and warm inside and admire the ever changing view over open fields from the panorama window upstairs in the cottage. You may even catch a glimpse of one of our rare breed pigs in a far paddock!
|Sakers Cottage has the following Facilities
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 381.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- Tennis Court
- Dog Free
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
Important note: All information provided about Sakers Cottage are for guidance only. kent-cottages.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages across Kent. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.